Registered Student Organization Handbook
Student Organizations are permitted to host scavenger hunts on campus. To protect the integrity of the learning process as well as the safety of members please following the following guidelines:
- Scavenger hunts should not be an activity for "new members" only, but an interactive time for all members.
- No academic space can be used during a scavenger hunt.
- Scavenger hunts should be limited to a specific area of campus. No travel via car is permitted.
- All activities should end by dark or at 10:00 pm at the latest.
- Do not disrupt any other activities on campus.
- Residential areas are off limits.
Please contact the Office of Student LIfe with any questions.
Page last modified October 16, 2013