Registered Student Organization Handbook
Laker Late Night and Hot Spot
- All activities will take place from 9:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Friday or Saturday in the Kirkhof Center.
- Only registered student organizations are eligible to participate.
- Student organizations must cancel three weeks out. If a cancellation happens, a request must be made in writing and presented to the Laker Late Night Committee.
- If a cancellation occurs within three weeks out of the event, the student organization forfeits its right to host the "Hot Spot" and to participate in any Laker Late Night events for the rest of the semester.
- All dances that occur during Laker Late Night will adhere to the GVSU Student Organization Dance & Music Concert Event Policy. A copy of the policy can be picked up at the Office of Student Life & Event Services.
- All dances must be canceled three weeks out. If a dance is canceled less than three weeks out, the organization will be billed $250.00 for Campus Police services.
- If a second cancellation occurs, the organization will be billed for Campus Police services and a loss of privilege for dances for a semester.
Page last modified October 16, 2013