Participating Schools

Who participates in Reverse Transfer with GVSU?

Grand Valley State University has reverse transfer agreements with the community colleges below. To begin the process of transferring your Grand Valley credits back to your community college, complete the appropriate Transfer Request Form which is accessible by clicking on the logo of your community college.

Page last modified March 9, 2017