Student Forms

Registrar's Office Forms can be dropped off for processing at any of our Student Assistance Centers located in Allendale, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Traverse City, and Holland. Forms that do not require a signature may be filled out electronically and emailed to

All paper forms must be completed in ink. Forms filled out in pencil will not be accepted.

8-Year Time Limit Petition for Graduate Study Non-Degree Application - Undergraduate
12-Credit Extension Form for Graduate Study Non-Degree Application - Graduate
Certificate Application (non-teaching) Petition to Return
Classroom Reservation Form Registration and Drop/Add Form
Complete Withdrawal Form Repeat Grade Form
Credit/No Credit form Repeat Limit Approval
Directory Information Release/ Withhold Replacement Diploma Order Form
Dual Credit Request Form Request for Residency Waiver Form
Employment Forms (Student) Residency Reclassification Applications
FERPA Release for Reference Request Social Security Administration Name Change Form
FERPA Permission to Release Non-Public Information Student Concern Form
Financial Aid Forms Student Direct Deposit Form
Graduate Admissions Application Teacher Certification Forms
Graduation Application-Graduate Transcript Request Form
Graduation Application-Undergraduate Tuition Refund Appeal (TRAC) Application
Guest Application Undergraduate Admissions Application
Name Change Form Veteran's Responsibilities for Certification


Page last modified April 17, 2014