SIGN UP TODAY!
Create your profile at
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- ALL Intramural Sports participants must create and account
2. Click on the “Grand Valley State University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. When creating a team be sure to complete the captains’/individual information and complete payment. Please remember the link for payment will be sent to your GVSU email and you will be redirected to make the payment. There is also a link to payment on the team page.
- GVSU Intramural staff will confirm your team/individual entry by 5pm on the next business day.
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to join to your team roster. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
*Note: Team captains/managers are responsible for knowing the contents of both the Sports Specific Rules and Intramural Sports Participant handbook.
Join a team
Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team
Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his/her team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Page last modified September 11, 2013