It is important to have both a healthy mind and body. The Fitness and Wellness Center has a FREE UFit Program for students that will assist individuals in discussing their wellness goals, current health, fitness and lifestyle status.
- Free for Students
- $25 for Non-Students
Initial interview with goal setting ◊ Review wellness program with optional fitness testing ◊ Goal and progress checks
How do I get ready for my first appointment?
- Review Wellness Checklist. The seven dimensions of wellness will allow you to determine which aspects in your life may need to be reviewed.
- Schedule your appointment by calling the Fitness and Wellness Center at 616-331-3659 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Pre-Intake Form and bring it with you to your initial appointment.
Pretest recommendations for most accurate results:
- Do not do any strenuous activity day of or before appointment.
- Get 6-8 hours of rest the night before appointment.
- If on any medications, check with your Health Care Provider to discuss possible reactions to exercise and proper dosage during testing procedures.
- Remember to eat balanced breakfast/lunch day of appointment.
- Diet should exclude caffeine and tobacco (2-3 hours previous to appointment), alcohol (8-12 hours previous to appointment).