√ By reading through the wellness checklist, you will become more familiar with the seven dimensions of wellness. This will also allow you to determine which aspects in your life may need to be reviewed and discussed with our wellness/fitness technicians.
To schedule an appointment please call the Fitness and Wellness Center at 616-331-3659 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please complete and bring with you our Pre-Intake Form to your Initial appointment.
- Do I know important health numbers, like my cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels?
- Do I get annual physical exams?
- Do I avoid using tobacco products?
- Do I get sufficient amount of sleep?
- Have I established an exercise routine appropriate for me?
- Do I plan time to be with my family and friends?
- Do I enjoy the time I spend with others?
- Are my relationships with others positive and rewarding?
- Do I explore diversity by interacting with people of other cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs?
- Do I make time for relaxation in my day?
- Do I make time for meditation and/or prayer?
- Do my values guide my decisions and actions?
- Am I accepting of the views of others?
- Do I recycle?
- If I see a safety hazard, do I take the steps to fix the problem?
- Do I volunteer time to worthy causes?
- Am I aware of my surroundings at all times?
- Do I place myself in environments where I will be most successful (i.e study in quiet environments)?
- Do I enjoy going to work most days?
- Am I going into my career for myself?
- Do I have a manageable workload at work?
- Do I feel that I can talk to my boss and co-workers with problems that arise?
- Do I feel that I have assessed my career ambitions successfully?
- Do I use the resources available in order to reach my future career ambitions?
- Am I open to new ideas?
- Do I seek personal growth by learning new skills?
- Do I search for lifelong learning opportunities and stimulating mental activities?
- Do I look for ways to use creativity?
- Am I able to maintain a balance of work, family, friends, and other obligations?
- Do I have ways to reduce stress in my life?
- Am I able to make decisions with a minimum of stress and worry?
- Am I able to set priorities/goals for myself and complete them?