It is important to have both a healthy mind and body. The Fitness and Wellness Center has a FREE UFit Program for students that will assist individuals in discussing their wellness goals, current health, fitness, nutrition and lifestyle status.
- Free for Students
- $25 for Non-Students
- Initial interview with goal setting
- Optional fitness testing
- Wellness, strength, flexibility and cardiovascular program
- Goal and progress checks
How do I get ready for my first UFit appointment?
- ← ← Review Wellness Checklist. The seven dimensions of wellness will allow you to determine which aspects in your life may need to be reviewed.
- Schedule your appointment by calling the Fitness and Wellness Center at 616-331-3659 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Complete the Pre-Intake Form and bring it with you to your initial appointment.
Pretest recommendations for most accurate results:
- Do not do any strenuous activity the day of or before the test.
- Get 6-8 hours of rest the night before the test.
- If taking any medications, check with your Health Care Provider to discuss possible reactions to exercise and proper dosage during testing procedures.
- Remember to eat a balanced breakfast/lunch the day of the test (excluding caffeine and tobacco 2-3 hours and alcohol 8-12 hours prior to testing).
For additional services, visit the Fitness and Wellness Center HERE!