COMPLETE 100 MILES IN 9 WEEKS!
Trek means to travel, to journey, or to adventure... and we want to you take a 100-mile journey with us. Whether you're preparing for Spring Break, living up to your New Years resolutions, or simply ready to make a life change, Campus Recreation wants you to get involved, be active, and live healthy.
We challenge you to JUST KEEP MOVING. This challenge allows you to track mileage through running, walking, biking, swimming, using the elliptical, rowing, taking a group exercise class, playing an Intramural Sports game, or using the upper body ergometer**.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Who? Students, faculty, or staff
- When? January 1 - March 2, 2018
- Where? Wherever you like to get your miles in - at the Rec Center, on the bike trail, or out in the snow. It's up to you!
- How much? Only $10.
- How do I track mileage? Log your miles online to see your progress!
We're giving away FREE swag at certain mileage milestones!
- 25 miles = Water bottle
- 50 miles = Stress ball
- 75 miles = $5 off massage
- 100 miles = TREK100 t-shirt!
To redeem prizes, visit the Campus Recreation office after you've reached the above milestones. We'll verify your log, and give your swag* to you right there! *T-shirts will be distributed after March 2.
**It is understood that miles tracked for various activity doesn’t always equate in energy expenditure.