The Path to Physical Wellness
Are you engaged in the process of Physical Wellness?
Physical wellness is associated with:
- the responsibility for your own health care, such as: caring for minor illnesses and knowing when professional medical attention is needed
- the ability to monitor your own vital signs and understand your body's warning signs
- the ability to understand and appreciate the relationship between nutrition and how your body performs
- practicing safe sex, if you are sexually active
- using seat belts, helmets and other protective equipment
- using alcohol and other drugs in moderation, if at all
The physical benefits of looking good and feeling terrific most often lead to the psychological benefits of enhanced self-esteem, self-control, determination and a sense of direction.
One of the Fitness and Wellness Center Staff would love to help you gain these physical and psychological benefits - call and schedule an appointment today: 616-331-3659
(please click the image to return to the "Seven Dimensions of Wellness")