Are you engaged in the process of Intellectual Wellness?
Traveling a intellectual wellness path allows you to explore issues related to:
- problem solving, creativity, and learning
- spending time pursuing personal interests, including reading books, magazines, newspapers etc.
- keeping on top of current issues and ideas
- develop your intellectual curiosity
- strive to expand and challenge your mind with creative endeavors
Intellectually well people are also curious and interested in their communities (GET INVOLVED AT GVSU!) as well as the world around them.