ALL participants must present their current GVSU identification card to participate in any intramural event. In the event of an extenuating circumstance that prevents a participant to present their GVSU ID, then intramural staff may allow participation if the following criteria are met:
- A picture ID MUST be shown.
- The participant’s name and G-number must have already been approved on the team’s roster, as published on IMLeagues.
- The occurrence is NOT a playoff game.
- This exception has NOT been granted previously to the participant on this team.
- The intramural event is NOT being played in the Rec Center or Kelly Family Sports Center.
- Intramural supervisors on duty reserve the right to make final judgment on the extenuating circumstance for not providing GVSU identification.