We encourage healthy choices while eating on campus. For a list of suggested healthier choices, please click on the new icon, which you'll see at many dining location on campus. This image will designated Healthy Choices "approved"
Our registered dietitian is available during Fall and Winter semesters and is able to assist you in addressing specific issues related to:
- Healthy eating strategies
- Weight management
- How to eat healthy on campus
- Special dietary concerns
- Heart healthy eating strategies
- Disease management and prevention
- Eating disorder screenings and consultation are also available
Student $15 for 3 Appointments
Non-Student $25 for 3 Appointments
To see a registered dietitian, an appointment is necessary.
- Our individualized nutrition counseling services guide clients towards eating and moving in a flexible manner that values the pleasure of eating as well as honors internal cues of hunger and satiety.
- Our dietitian assists clients in adopting healthy behaviors for the sake of health and well being rather than achieving a specific weight.
- Clients learn tools and strategies that empower them to make positive changes that build self trust and equip them to make health-wise decisions in any situation.
Making an Appointment
Please contact the Fitness and Wellness Center either by phone: 616-331-3659 or e-mail: email@example.com
The Fitness and Wellness Center is located in the Lower Level of Campus Recreation next to the basketball courts.
Appointment cancellations must be made 24-hrs in advance. Individuals who fail to observe this policy will be assessed a cancellation fee.
For more information or to set up an appointment, contact the Wellness Center at (616) 331-3659.
For additional services, visit the Fitness and Wellness Center HERE!