NIRSA Flag Football Officials
A limited amount of positions are available on the 2016 officiating crew. If you are interested in being one of this year's tournament officials, please submit the Official's Interest Form. All Official's Interest Forms must be submitted by Wednesday, October 26th.
Number of official bids TBA. Officials' receiving bids will travel to the National Championship at the University of West Florida in Pensacola. With their bid package a stipend and a recognition plaque.
All games will be played according to NIRSA Flag Football Rules.
- The tournament will use four-person mechanics.
- There will be a tournament workshop on Friday, November 11. Dinner will be provided
- Breakfasts and lunches will be provided during the tournament.
- Officials will be presented with written evaluations and observer critiques during the tournament.
What to Bring
- Long and short-sleeved official's stripes
- Whistle with lanyard (at least one)
- Down indicator and yellow penalty flags (at least two)
- Bean bag (blue)
- Black pants (solid black, may be wind pants)
- Black shoes (cleats are strongly recommended)
- Clothes for cold and/or wet weather
- NIRSA Flag and Touch Football Rules book and Officials’ Manual (a limited number will be on hand)