TREAT YOURSELF TO A MASSAGE
The Fitness and Wellness Center hires students who are Certified Massage Therapists, specializing in Swedish, Relaxation, Deep Tissue and Sports massage. We currently have one male massage therapist. Specific areas of the body can also be addressed as requested or needed.
Contact the Fitness and Wellness Center at 616-331-1REC or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Comfortability is the main focal point.
- Removal of clothing based on comfort level.
- You will be covered under a sheet
- Lotion or oil may be used if desired.
- Specified areas can be addressed as requested.
- You will be asked questions regarding health history.
NATIONAL MASSAGE AWARENESS WEEK
October 22 - 27 is National Massage Awareness Week, but we're extending it to 2 weeks!
$5 OFF of table massages for appointments booked during Oct. 22 - Nov. 4 (first come, first serve) AND FREE Chair Massages
- Oct. 24, 12 - 1:30pm in DeVos C (Pew Campus)
- Oct. 31, 12 - 2pm in the Rec Center (Main Floor)
- Nov. 2, 6:30 - 7:30pm in Mary Idema Pew Library
- Nov. 2, 8 - 9pm in Kirkhof (Main Lobby)
This is the PERFECT time to check out the AWESOME massage services the GVSU Recreation Center and the Fitness & Wellness Services has to offer!
Contact us at 616-331-1REC or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment TODAY! More info at gvsu.edu/rec!
30 Minutes $25 $35
45 Minutes $30 $40
60 Minutes $35 $45
Same day appointments are available, based on the massage therapist availability.
Appointment CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24-HOURS IN ADVANCE on the business day prior to the appointment.
Individuals who fail to observe this policy will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to the price of the reserved massage.