INSTRUCTOR MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Accepting applications for Fall 2013
Campus Recreation takes on GVSU students who have little or no experience teaching that are looking for help in the process of obtaining a professional certification and want to gain skills as an instructor. Aspiring instructors/students are paired up with more experienced instructors who help them develop their skills as they slowly take on more and more teaching responsibility over the course of a semester.
1. Submit a resume and letter explaining your professional goals via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Applicants will be contacted if they are granted an interview
3. A select few students will be chosen each semester. The number will vary based on the number of skilled mentor instructors available
4. Sign-on as a mentee and agree to expectations of the development program.
5. Upon completion of program, complete a demo class as part of the hiring/selection process to become an instructor for Campus Recreation.
You can also check our upcoming certifications and workshops we are hosting by clicking here.
616.331.3659 | email@example.com | located: Lower Level Rec Center
Page last modified December 6, 2012