- Entrants must fill out the sign in sheet when they check in
- Entrants only need to fill out the sign-in sheet once
- Entrants must fill out the check-in sheet COMPLETELY and LEGIBLY
- Entrants must still be checked off the list every time they show up to bowl
- Entrants are required to keep track of their scores and hand them back in to the supervisor before they leave
- The Supervisor needs to hand out score sheets and pencils to all entrants upon check-in
- The highest scratch game score for both men’s and women’s divisions
- The highest scratch series score for both men’s and women’s divisions
- The highest average
- The highest scratch game can be shot on any of the bowling dates
- The highest scratch series can be shot on any of the bowling dates
- For the men’s and women’s divisions, players are split into two divisions based on average score. For women, those who have an average over 150 are placed into the Master’s division and those under are placed into the Classic division. For men. Those who have an average over 170 are placed into the Master’s division and those under 170 are placed into the Classic division.
- Winners for highest game and highest series average are chosen from the men’s and women’s Classic and Master divisions (can be a maximum of 8 different winners).
PRIZES (4th week and after):
- The winner of each competition (high game and high series) will win a bowling ball
- Entrants are allowed to win only one (1) bowling ball per tournament