RCR Boot Camp - February 25, 2012
The Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) advisory board, in partnership with the CSCE, has implemented a RCR program to inform and support ethical and professional standards of research at GVSU. The program will take place Saturday, February 25, 2012 from 8:30am until 3:00pm in Loosemore Auditorium (DeVos Center).
During this seminar a working lunch will be provided with a presentation on the responsible scientist as a member of society. The following topics will be covered throughout the day.
1) Research misconduct
2) Conflict of interest
3) Responsible research involving animal subjects
4) Responsible research involving human subjects
5) Data acquisition and storage
6) Peer review and authorship
7) Best practices for mentoring
8) Establishing effective collaborative research
Page last modified December 20, 2012