- Adult Participant Pool
- Course Offerings
- Requirements for Majors/Minor
- School Psychology Graduate Program
- Career Resources
- Psi Chi
- Study Abroad
- Independent Studies - PSY 399 & 499
- Internships - PSY 490 Practicum
- Psychology Links
- Forms To Request: Closed Class Permit, Prerequisite Overrides, PSY 399 and 499 Contracts, Repeat Permission
- Distinguished Psychology Alumni-in-Residence
- Research Opportunities
- Strategic Plan
- Behavioral Research Facility
- Register to Participate in Psychology Studies
- Final Exam Schedule
2224 Au Sable Hall
One Campus Dr.
Allendale, MI 49401
Request for Independent Readings (PSY 399)
Before completing this contract, read the Independent Studies in Psychology information sheet located on the department webpage, and discuss your project with the Psychology professor who will be your sponsor.
Students may not apply more than six credit hours (singly or combined) of PSY 399 or PSY 499 toward a major in Psychology.