- Welcome - Home Page
- General Information
- Safety on Campus
- Guest & Visitor Parking
- Student Parking
- Faculty/Staff Parking
- Appealing a Citation
- Campus Maps
- Center for Health Sciences Parking
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Guest Requests - Fac/Staff Access Only
- Parking Regulations
- Purchase a Parking Permit
- Emergency Preparation
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2013
- Local Resources
- Victim Services
- Related Links
301 Fulton Street West
Eberhard Center, Suite 102
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Here are a few things to remember about personal relationships.
1. "No" is a complete sentence and does not require a reason or explanation.
2. Trust your instincts. They will always have your best interests in mind.
3. Control your environment. The location and activity should be something you approve of.
4. Control your consumption of alcohol. Always keep track of your own drink.
5. Drug and alcohol consumption can lead to impaired judgment, giving the advantage to a would-be perpetrator.
Page last modified June 29, 2012