Here are a few things to remember about personal relationships.
1. "No" is a complete sentence and does not require a reason or explanation.
2. Trust your instincts. They will always have your best interests in mind.
3. Control your environment. The location and activity should be something you approve of.
4. Control your consumption of alcohol. Always keep track of your own drink.
5. Drug and alcohol consumption can lead to impaired judgment, giving the advantage to a would-be perpetrator.
Page last modified June 29, 2012