Lost and Found
|CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WALLET OR PURSE|
The Pew Campus Security Department is the central Lost and Found for the downtown Pew Campus including the Center for Health Sciences (CHS). If you are looking for items lost on the Allendale Campus, please contact the GVPD at (616) 331-3255.
Please note: Many buildings and departments on campus hold items for some time before turning them into our lost and found.
Items lost on any of the Rapid buses may be taken to the Rapid Central Station. You can contact Central Station lost and found at
IF YOU HAVE LOST AN ITEM:
- Please call (616) 331-6677 with a good description of the item. We can check our database to see if anything we currently have matches that description.
- Even if we do not currently have your item, we can log your information and the description in case the item is turned in at a later date.
IF YOU HAVE FOUND AN ITEM:
- Please bring the item to the Pew Campus Security Department or call (616) 331-6677 to have an officer pick the item up so we can attempt to match the item to someone in our lost items database.
TO RETRIEVE A LOST ITEM:
- You must come to our office (102EC) during our desk hours (Monday-Friday 6a-12a, Saturday 7a-7p and Sunday 4p-12a). Please note, if the item is more than two months old it will be secured in an area only accessible by a supervisor (M-F 8a-5p).
- You must present a valid photo ID to claim any property.
- We will ask you to sign a form to show that the property was returned to you.
All items of value are held for 180 days and non-valuables for 90 days. After that time, items are donated to local charities.
Page last modified October 12, 2016