House & Home
Here are a few tips for your home, apartment or dorm room:
1. Always lock your doors, including when you're home or sleeping.
2. Do not open or unlock a door for anyone you don't know. Use your peep hole first.
3. Do not post notes in hallways or doors indicating where you are or where you are going.
4. Don't loan out your keys or access cards.
5. Know where fire alarms/extinguishers/emergency exits are located.
6. If you live in a residence hall, DO NOT let strangers into the building. Offer to call the person they're visiting for them.
Page last modified April 30, 2013