Borrower's Rights & Responsibilities
* To repay all or part of the loan(s) without penalty at any time.
* To a grace period after graduation or discontinuing education.
During this grace period, payment is not required and interest does
not accrue on the Perkins and Nursing loans.
* To deferment of payment, if eligible.
* To cancellation of loan, if eligible.
* To make payments on time.
* To notify the Long-Term Loan office if payment cannot be made by
the due date. A late fee will be charged if the account is not brought
* To notify the Long-Term Loan office if there is any change of address, name or phone number..
* To file appropriate forms, such as deferment or cancellations, in a
* To understand that failure to repay your student loan will have
Referral to collection agency.
Report the past due status of your loan to National Credit Bureau
Loss of eligibility for deferment or cancellation benefits.
Loss of eligibility for further Federal Financial Aid.
Hold will be placed on your academic transcript.