W4 Forms (To Change Tax Withholdings)

City Taxes

(Grand Rapids, Walker, Muskegon, Detroit)

Direct Deposit

Faculty / Staff Direct Deposit Authorization Form

Student / Temp Direct Deposit Authorization Form

If you would like to change your direct deposit, please fill out a new form and return it to our office. 

To stop your direct deposit, contact us at and provide the following information:

  • Your First and Last Name
  • G-Number
  • The information that you would like us to deactivate your account

If you plan to change your direct deposit information and are a student who receives financial aid, do not forget to update your information with Student Accounts as well.

For directions on forwarding the direct deposit notification email: Click here

Other Forms

W2 Information (For End-of-Year Tax Purposes)

Many employees choose the convenience of receiving their W2 Electronically through My Banner!

View/print your W2 Electronically

Sign up to receive your W2 Electronically

Understanding your W-2 2015: 
2015 Box Descriptions
Important HSA Tax Filing Information