Advisors for Students Seeking Professional Degrees or Graduate School Help
- All students at Grand Valley have access to both faculty and professional advisors who can help students complete degree requirements and prepare for graduate study. Visit here for more information on how to set up a meeting with your faculty or professional advisor.
- Students also have access to a career advisor assigned specifically to their major. Students are encouraged by the Career Center to meet with their career advisor at least once a year in addition to attending events and workshops. These meetings can be used for creating short- and long-term plans for the future.
- Pre-Law: Counseling and encouragement for students interested in the field of law is available. Contact one of Grand Valley's pre-law advisors to set up an appointment.
- Kristine Botsford Mullendore, J.D. Professor of Criminal Justice and Legal Studies: email@example.com
- Mark Richards, Professor and Chair of Political Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Uglietta, J.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy: email@example.com
- Pre-Professional Advising: Advisors are available to provide information regarding the requirements of a wide range of graduate programs as well as resources that will guide you in your preparation.