Physician Assistant Studies
301 Michigan Street N.E.
1. How much information do you need to retain from your pre-requisite classes?
2. How much adjustment is there between undergraduate and graduate?
3. How hard are the classes?
4. How much studying/homework time is needed in the program?
5. Do you have assignments/projects to work on during Christmas vacation and Spring Break, or do you get a real vacation?
6. Is the first semester really stressful? If so, what are ways that students cope with it?
7. Other helpful advice that you would offer.
Page last modified July 28, 2011
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401-9403
USA - (616) 331-5000
Campus Maps & Directions
Schedule a Campus Visit