SSD Schedule Builder
This tool allows GVSU community members to search for presentations and create a schedule based on their selected search criteria. To use the schedule builder, follow these steps:
- Login to the SSD System using your GVSU username and password, and click “Sign in.”
- Once you have signed in, click on “Published Schedule” button, in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to a complete list of all SSD presentations.
- Use the searchable tool to narrow your preferences by time, presentation, presenter, or a variety of other filters. Or you can simply scroll through the entire list of presentations.
- Once you find a presentation you are interested in attending, click the “Favorite” button below the presentation title.
- Once you have selected all the presentations you would like to attend by using the “Favorite” button, click on “Show Only My Favorites,” which can be found at the top of the page (blue button).
- You can print this page (Ctrl + P for PCs, Command + P for Macs). If viewing the page on your cell phone, screenshot the page for a more eco-friendly schedule.
Non-GVSU community members: click the link to view the online abstract book. This will include the title, presenter, and location of all presentations. If you have any questions, please contact us via the information listed below.