2010 Student Summer Scholars
- "Visual learning and discrimination of abstract shapes by crayfish"
- Faculty Mentor: Daniel Bergman, Biomedical Sciences
- "Does Gender Still Matter?: Women Physicians' Self-Reported Medical Education Experiences"
- Faculty Mentor: Julia Mason, Women and Gender Studies
- "Serotonin and histamine localization in the larval CNS of Drosophila melanogaster"
- Faculty Mentor: Martin Burg, Biomedical Sciences
- "Mapping the Reactivity Surface of Metal-Olefin Reactions"
- Faculty Mentor: Stephen Matchett, Chemistry
- "Identity, Language Practices and Language Ideologies Among Nepali-Bhutanese in West Michigan"
- Faculty Mentor: Kathryn Remlinger, English
- "The Edible Body, a poetry chapbook: Food and Sex as Pleasure, Disorder, and Commodity"
- Faculty Mentor: Kathleen Blumreich, English
- "Using organic agriculture systems for introducing a model farming fieldwork program at Grand Valley State University"
- Faculty Mentor: Edwin Joseph, Geography
- "Impacts of timber harvest on Southern Flying Squirrel survival and habitat use"
- Faculty Mentors: Paul Keenlance, Biology; Joe Jacquot, Biology
- "Physical Educators Playing with Technology: Creating and Evaluating Motor Development Screencasts"
- Faculty Mentor: Colleen Lewis, Movement Science
- "Genetic Approaches to Understanding the Impact of Wind Energy on Migratory Bats"
- Faculty Mentor: Amy Russell, Biology
- "Hawthorn extract - viable treatment for cardiovascular disease or unscrupulous herbal supplement?"
- Faculty Mentor: Francis Sylvester, Biomedical Sciences
- "Synthesis of Rigid Analogs of Thyronamine"
- Faculty Mentor: Matthew Hart, Chemistry
- "Extraction of Pesticides from Contaminated Soil via Cyclodextrin Complexation"
- Faculty Mentor: Andrew Lantz, Chemistry
- "The role of Nato3, a novel transcription factor, in dopamine neuron formation"
- Faculty Mentor: Merritt Taylor, Biomedical Sciences
- "A chemical genetics approach to elucidate mechanisms of the fission yeast polo kinase in cell division"
- Faculty Mentor: Dawn Clifford Hart, Cell & Molecular Biology
- "Exoticism in the Composition and Reception of Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I and Flower Drum Song"
- Faculty Mentor: Lisa Feurzeig, Music
- "Outcome Evaluation of Emergency Food Programs in Kent County, Michigan"
- Faculty Mentor: Stephen Borders, Public Administration
M. Andrew Sanford
- "The Ethical Dimensions of Water Usage and Aquatic Invasive Species in the Great Lakes Ecosystem"
- Faculty Mentor: John Uglietta, Philosophy
- "Trait and Social Influences in the Link between Negative Thinking and Favorable Affect"
- Faculty Mentor: Brian Lakey, Psychology
- "The relationship between beliefs and comprehension"
- Faculty Mentor: Michael Wolfe, Psychology
- "Designing Spaces, Mapping Disciplines: Toward Better Collaboration Between Writing Centers and Libraries"
- Faculty Mentor: Ellen Schendel, Writing
- "The Antibacterial Properties of GV-1 and GV-2 Chemical Derivatives"
- Faculty Mentor: Roderick Morgan, Biology
- "Redesign of the Wheelchair Trainer"
- Faculty Mentors: Christopher Pung, Engineering; John Farris, Engineering