Miner S. and Mary Ann Keeler Home Health Laboratory
Miner S. and Mary Ann Keeler
Home Health Laboratory Model Living (ADL) Suite
Teaching Purpose: Help Students Learn:
- The role of assistive technology in rehabilitation.
- How the environment and task can be modified to promote clients' independence.
- How to educate caregivers about helping clients with daily living skills.
- The use of home activities as a therapeutic tool for improving and developing strength, endurance, competence, mobility and well-being.
- How to utilize home, community, and rehabilitation environments, in which students may work to address therapeutic goals of clients in those settings.
Service Purpose: Help Clients (may include individuals with disability or their caregivers) Learn
The relationship between independence in daily living and health or quality of life.