Keys and Card Access



Please note: Operations is using a paperless key request form for faculty/staff requests as of January 3, 2011.

(Click on the link in the blue box at the bottom of this page

to access to the online key/card request website.)

Types of Keys

Key Requests are filled out for keys to office doors, keys to filing cabinets, keys to specific cabinets in your department, closet doors, and access cards to a specific building, lab, or parking lot.

Key Requests Key Requests (see link to form below) need to be filled out with the specific request, signed by the requestor, and then signed by the department head. Any building master keys must be signed by an Appointing Officer.

Key requests need one week to be filled and can only be picked up by the requestor.
New Employees When a new employee is starting, their request form can be generated ahead of time with a supervisor signature. The keys must be picked up by the new employee.
Lost Keys If keys are lost, please contact us as soon as possible. There is a $10 fee for a lost office key or access card. A lost building master requires a $100 fee. Recore charges may also apply.
Key Policies

Keys & Card Access - Pew Campus
CHS Student Access Cards Policy

Directions to our Office Click here

Lost Your Keys? Let us know!


[All Pew Campus/Regional Center Locations]
JANUARY 3, 2011!


Key Request Form - Faculty/Staff

CHS Student Access Request Form & Policy
(Forms 1 and 2 of 2)

104 EC Student Access Request Form & Policy
(Forms 1 and 2 of 2)


Page last modified November 12, 2014