Courses and Programs
Online/Hybrid Degree Programs (at least 50% of courses are offered in an online or hybrid delivery mode)
Community and Public Service
- Criminal Justice, B.S.
- Health Administration, M.H.A.
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership, M.P.N.L.
- Public Administration, M.P.A. (Sustainable Community Development concentration)
- Public Administration, M.P.A. (Health Administration concentration)
- Public Administration, M.P.A. (Nonprofit Management and Leadership concentration)
- Nonprofit Leadership, graduate certificate
- Graduate Teacher Certification, Elementary
- Graduate Teacher Certification, Secondary
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed. (Educational Leadership emphasis)
- Educational Technology, M.Ed.
- Higher Education, M.Ed. (Adult and Higher Education emphasis)
- Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. (Early Childhood Education emphasis)
- Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. (Educational Differentiation emphasis)
- Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. (Elementary Education emphasis)
- Instruction and Curriculum, M.Ed. (Secondary Level Education emphasis)
- Literacy Studies, M.Ed.
- Special Education, M.Ed. (Cognitive Impairment emphasis)
- Leadership, Ed.S.
- Online/Blended Instruction and Assessment, graduate certificate
- Allied Health Sciences, B.S. (Pre-Dosimetry emphasis)
- Allied Health Sciences, B.S. (Health Professional Degree Completion emphasis)
- Allied Health Sciences, B.S. (Respiratory Care emphasis)
- Clinical Dietetics, M.S.
- Medical Dosimetry, M.S.
- Occupational Therapy, M.S.
- Public Health, M.P.H. (Health Promotion emphasis)
- Public Health, M.P.H. (Public Health Administration emphasis)
- Clinical Research Trials Management, graduate certificate
- Global Studies & Social Impact, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.S. or B.A. (Leadership emphasis)
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, B.S.
- Liberal Education and Professional Skills, undergraduate certificate
Liberal Arts and Sciences
- English, B.A. (Language & Literature emphasis)
- English, B.A. (Elementary Language Arts Education emphasis)
- Geography, B.S. or B.A.
- History, B.S.
- History – Teaching, B.S.
- Political Science, B.S.
- Social Studies, B.S. or B.A.
- Medical Humanities, undergraduate certificate
- Applied Behavior Analysis, graduate certificate
- Nursing, M.S.N.
- Nursing, D.N.P.
- Palliative and Hospice Care, graduate certificate
Page last modified July 21, 2016