Annual Class Schedule
Muskegon Schedule of Courses
The Muskegon Regional Center offers classes in both undergraduate and graduate degree areas. Formats for programming include afternoon, evening, weekend, hybrid, and online courses.
Grand Valley offers courses during the Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer semesters. Typically, the Annual Class Schedule is available in March (for the upcoming academic year) and includes a complete listing of Grand Valley courses available at all campus locations.
Follow these instructions to see classes available at Muskegon and all campus locations:
- Visit the online schedule.
- Select the term you would like to view.
- In the subject field, select accounting, press and hold Ctrl and Shift, scroll to writing. All subjects should be highlighted.
- In the campus field, select Muskegon.
- Click on the Search for Classes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this for each semester you would like to search.