Advising and Registration
The Muskegon Regional Center has advisors on site who are able to assist you in academic planning. Our academic advisors will help you map out your educational journey, and we strongly encourage you to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes to determine:
- Your personalized plan of study
- Provide academic planning advice and support
- Explain university policies and procedures
- Make referrals to appropriate academic resources including tutoring, counseling, career advising, disability support services, etc
- Help develop strategies for academic success
Current students are encouraged to register in late March/early April for the upcoming spring/summer, fall, and winter semesters.
Feel free to stop by the Muskegon Center for assistance.
Interested in seeing what is offered at the Muskegon Center?
Follow these instructions to see all classes available at the Muskegon Center:
- Login to Banner and select Registration.
- Select the term you would like to view.
- In the subject field, select accounting, press and hold Ctrl and Shift, scroll to writing. All subjects should be highlighted.
- In the campus field, select Muskegon.
- Click on the Search for Classes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this for each semester you would like to search.