To be eligible for MPP you should

  • Currently be enrolled at Muskegon Community College
  • Have an interest in transferring to Grand Valley State University
    • 2.5 GPA required for transfer

When can I meet with the MPP assistant or advisor?

Stop in or call (231) 777-0505 and ask for your MPP appointment any time after your first year at MCC, and preferably one year before applying and transferring to Grand Valley.

For more information about transferring to Grand Valley State University and the MPP program, please stop by room 1106 in the Stevenson Center or call the MPP Office at
(231) 777-0505. 

  Last Modified Date: January 9, 2009
Copyright © 1995 - 2014 Grand Valley State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution