Department of Movement Science
Heather Gulgin, Ph.D.
Phone: (616) 331-8871
- PhD University of Toledo, Hip Rotation Range of Motion Asymmetry in Elite Female Golfers
- M.A.E. University of Alabama at Birmingham
B.S. University of Alabama at Birmingham
- MOV 300:
- PED 220:
- PED 266:
- Gulgin, H. (2012). Hip rotation in golfers may dictate pathology. Lower Extremity Review, 4(2):49-53.
- Gulgin, H., Armstrong, A., Gribble, P. (2010). Weight-bearing range of motion in female golfers. North American Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 5(2):55-62.
- Gulgin, H., Armstrong, A., Gribble, P. (2009). Hip rotational velocities during the full golf swing. Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 8:296-299.
- Gulgin, H., Armstrong, A., Gribble, P. (2008). Passive hip rotation range of motion in LPGA golfers, Clinical Kinesiology, 62(2); 9-15.
- Hip Rotation Range of Motion in Golfers
- Functional Movement Screening
- Hip strength and running form
- TPI Golf Fitness Level 1 - certified
- TPI Medical Level 2 - certified
- TPI Junior Level 2 - certified
- Mid-west ACSM
Page last modified August 4, 2015