Department of Movement Science
The Department of Movement Science is a multidisciplinary unit where faculty and students critically examine and apply scientific, clinical, educational, and cultural aspects of sport and movement to promote healthy living across the lifespan.
Be sure to watch the entire video - you'll see our own Rachael Chase at 3:35! Rachael participated in the National Speak out day and represented not only GVSU but Michigan. We are very proud of her advocacy and dedication to the profession!
Students seeking permission to register in a course for which they have received a restriction or prerequisite error may submit a Registration Override Request Form. Guidelines and procedures are listed below.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a space in the course. The department offering the course will review requests and make a decision.
- When a decision is made an email will be sent to your GVSU email address.
- Override requests will be reviewed by the following dates:
- Spring/Summer requests will be reviewed by April 15th
- Fall requests will be reviewed by June 17th
- Winter requests will be reviewed beginning August 15th
Page last modified July 25, 2016