Medical Laboratory Science
MLS Vision, Mission, and Core Values
The Medical Laboratory Science program is committed to preparing well-educated, competent medical laboratory scientists who contribute to the provision of quality healthcare.
The Medical Laboratory Science program provides a learning environment that results in medical laboratory professionals with the theoretical knowledge and the technical skills necessary to provide quality laboratory services. Embodied in this expertise is the ability to adapt to the changes required by medical advances, newly developed technologies, and the changing needs of society.
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Respect and appreciation of differences
- Life-long learning
- Excellence in teaching, scholarship, practice
- Appreciation of personal well-being
- Collegiality and collaboration
- Social responsibility
Page last modified July 27, 2011