While in the program, S-STEMS participants must:
- Maintain full-time enrollment at GVSU in one of the targeted discipline areas at the baccalaureate level
- Maintain at least a cumulative 3.0 grade point average
- Work closely with a faculty mentor in your chosen discipline
- Interact with fellow scholarship recipients under the guidance of faculty mentors
- Meet with his or her academic advisor at least once each semester
NOTE: Scholarship participants are strongly encouraged to participate in at least one of the programs offered through the Academic Resource Center (TRIO, ESP, EXCEL, OAS).
Page last modified December 6, 2011