To complete the requirements for graduation with a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree, the following course requirements for a total of 120 undergraduate hours must be met: general education and basic skills; business core; business major, major requirements listed with information on individual majors; cognates and electives.
All business core courses acquaint you with various fields in business and help you learn to communicate, to interact, and to assume responsible positions in your chosen field.
For a major in business administration, you must complete the following courses:
- ACC 212 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 213 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- BUS 201 Legal Environment for Business
- FIN 320 Managerial Finance
- MGT 268 Introduction to Management Information Systems
- MGT 331 Concepts of Management
- MGT 366 Operations Management
- MGT 495 Administrative Policy
- MKT 350 Marketing Management
Students are required to select one class from the following list. This course may count toward the major, minor, or cognates if applicable:
Required Business Electives
Three upper-division Seidman courses not applied to the major, minor, or cognate (9 credits total), however, these courses can be applied toward a second business major.