January 13, 2015
How to Buy or Sell a Business
Entrepreneur Workshop: Know Your Numbers
September 20, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: MAREC, 200 Viridian Drive, Muskegon, MI 49440
More Information: https://www.misbtdc.net/worksh...
Five Keys to Using Financial Statements to Maximize Cash Flow and Increase Access to Capital
Who Should Attend:
Business owners and key staff who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements. The ideal participant in Fiscal Fitness will have 2-3 years of financial history and be pursuing financing or having challenges with cash flow.
Topics include how to:
• Use your Balance Sheet and Income Statement in managing your business
• Use break even analysis to improve your decision-making
• Find the source of your cash flow problems
• Increase your company’s cash flow
• Get the banker on your side