United States
San Francisco State University
M.A. in Human Sexuality Studies
Yale University
There is not a specific degree program, however graduate students may concentrate in LGBT Studies with another major or degree. Please visit their undergraduate LGBT Studies homepage for more information.
California School of Professional Psychology (Alliant International University)
CSPP offers PhD and PsyD programs wherein students may specialize in LGBT studies or complete dissertations on the subject. Their website www.alliant.edu did not offer any specific information.
Ohio State University
This school offers a graduate interdisciplinary specialization, which could include LGBT Studies. Information on this department can be found here.
University of Chicago
A coordinated program is available here where LGBT studies graduate courses are offered in conjunction with another major. Please visit their site for more information.
University of Washington
This school has a graduate certificate program in Lesbian Studies. Check their Women Studies' webpage for more information.
Empire State College
The Master of Arts in Liberal Studies program offers various LGBTQ concentrations. Their website has more information.