Center for Adult and Continuing Studies
Connecting the resources of the University with the needs of the community.
The Center for Adult and Continuing Studies at Grand Valley provides programs and services that link the needs of lifelong learners with the resources of the University.
- is a resource for faculty, learners, and departments
- is a resource for community members and organizations
- responds to the expressed needs of the community
- facilitates lifelong learning opportunities
- facilitates innovative educational opportunities
We are your resource and we're ready to help.
Page last modified October 31, 2013