Request a Presentation, Training, or Consultation
Faculty, student organizations, campus departments and other groups may request a presentation about a leadership related topic. Presentations are conducted by the Leadership Intern Team and Office of Student Life staff based on the needs of the requesting group. Most presentations typically require 15-20 minutes or 45-50 minutes.
Examples of presentations include:
- Overview of leadership development opportunities
- Specific information about an upcoming program and/or event (i.e.- Leadership Summit)
Workshops and Trainings
The Leadership staff welcome the opportunity to conduct workshops and trainings to further meet the needs and learning objectives of your group. Note that this may require additional time to conduct, and that associated costs for materials may be the responsibility of the requesting group.
Examples of workshops and trainings include:
- StrengthsQuest(R) *2 hour minimum and $10 per person charge for GVSU affiliated groups. Conducted by certified presenters.
- StrengthsQuest(R) Exploring Your Team Talent Map (the StrengthsQuest workshop is a prerequisite)
- True Colors(R) *2 hour minimum requirement and per person charge for GVSU affiliated groups. Conducted by certified presenters.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator & Leadership. Conducted by certified presenters.
The Leadership staff also welcomes the opportunity to meet one-on-one with you or members of group to assist in the design, development and implementation of leadership development activities and more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Requesting Organization
- Contact Person
- Desired date of Presentation
- Alternate Date
- Workshop Length
- Estimated Attendee(s)
- Description of audience
- What do you hope to accomplish as a result of this presentation/training/consultation?
Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice for your request for presentations and trainings.