Laker Leadership Programs
Request a Presentation, Training, or Consultation
Faculty, student organizations, campus departments and other groups may request a presentation about the LLP or a leadership related topic. Presentations are conducted by the CSLC Ambassadors, LLP and CSLC Interns, and the Office of Student Life staff based on the needs of the requesting group. Most presentations typically require15-20 minutes or 45-50 minutes.
Examples of presentations include:
- Overview of the LLP
- Introduction to the LLP and Community Service Learning Center
- Overview of Leadership University
- Specific information about an upcoming program and/or event (i.e.- Leadership Summit)
Workshops and Trainings
The LLP staff welcome the opportunity to conduct workshops and trainings to further meet the needs and learning objectives of your group. Note that this may require additional time to conduct (50 minutes minumum) and that associated costs for materials may be the responsibility of the requesting group.
Examples of workshops and trainings include:
- The Sustainable Student Leader
- StrengthsQuest(R) *2 hour minimum and $10 per person charge for GVSU affiliated groups. Conducted by certified presenters.
- StrengthsQuest(R) Exploring Your Team Talent Map (the StrengthsQuest workshop is a prerequisite)
- True Colors(R) *2 hour minimum requirement and per person charge for GVSU affiliated groups. Conducted by certified presenters.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator & Leadership. Conducted by certified presenters.
The LLP staff also welcomes the opportunity to meet one-on-one with you or members of group to assist in the design, development and implementation of leadership development activites and more.
Please email email@example.com the following information:
- Requesting Organization
- Contact Person
- Desired date of Presentation
- Alternate Date
- Workshop Length
- Estimated Attendee(s)
- Description of audience
- What do you hope to accomplish as a result of this presentation/training/consultation?
Please provide a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice for your request for presentations and trainings.
Page last modified May 24, 2012