Are you looking for an internship for the 2016-2017 school year? The Office of Student Life will be hiring new Leadership and Service Interns for Laker Leadership Programs and the Community Service Learning Center. Work alongside staff and fellow interns to plan, promote, and facilitate on campus events and engage your peers in service learning and leadership activities! Time commitment is 10 hours per week, and a stipend is paid at the end of each semester.
Successful candidates will demonstrate highly-developed leadership and interpersonal skills and possess strong writing, planning, presentation and critical thinking skills.
Mandatory Dates and Time Expectations:
· Internship Orientation (One Day in Late April)
· Leadership & Service Internship Training (late August 2016)
· Weekly Team Meetings: Determined based on the schedule of the interns
· Weekly Office Hours: Determined based on schedule of the interns
· Assigned events & time on your own to accomplish assignments as needed
Complete the online application available on Orgsync no later than 12:00 p.m. on Friday, April 3rd, 2015.
Application for the 2016-2017 school year will go live early March 2016!