Laker Leadership Programs
For Faculty & Staff
Thank you for visiting the Laker Leadership Programs! GVSU Faculty and Staff are encouraged to utilize the LLP's resources to support the leadership development of students at GVSU.
Recommended LLP pages:
- Overview of the LLP
- Request a Presentation, Training, or Consultation
- Recognize your students for their leadership contributions at GVSU!
- National Leadership Honor Society (ODK)- open to faculty, staff, & students
- Present at our annual state-wide Leadership Summit
- Encourage your students to participate in Leadership University
- Co-sponsor or plan your own event during Campus Leadership Week
Learning Outcomes for the Laker Leadership Programs
The programs and opportunities offered through the CSLC enhance student learning and may be useful as faculty seek ways to complement the learning that occurs in the classroom. The LLP focus on one or more of the essential learning outcomes from Liberal Education & America’s Promise (LEAP) including Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning, Civic Responsibility, Integrative Learning, Critical Thinking, Intercultural Knowledge and Competence, or Ethical Reasoning. Please refer to the Academics Beyond the Classroom website for additional information.
Please contact Valerie Jones with any questions at 616-331-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified April 24, 2013