About What Leaders Do cohort learning structure
The small group (10 to 12 members) encourages participants to share their unique leadership goals and challenges and promotes peer-to-peer learning. Cohorts convene twelve times, ten full day and two half day sessions over one year. A cohort can be of people from your own organization to encourage learning and engagements across functional departments or mix it up with other companies to promote cross learning.
Day 1(Half Day): Introduction to What Leaders Do
- Develop a positive enviroment for open dialog between participants and coaches
- Create a common dialog between participants and the participant's supervisor
Day 2-11: (Full Days)Ten Tasks of What Leaders Do
- Learn the basics about the ten essential tasks with coaching around the implementation of each task
Day 12 (Half-day): Tying It All Together
- How to use the Ten Tasks to be an effective leader
- Final implementation plan going forward in your role as a leader
- Celebration of your accomplishment!
Page last modified July 25, 2014