Emerging Leader Workshop
This one-day workshop will provide prospective leaders with deep insight into their own work styles and provide foundational understanding of two main elements of successful leadership- Understanding Yourself and Understanding Leadership. A 360 analysis is the foundation to assist the emerging leader.
The program is designed for either an individual contemplating a role in leadership or a leader looking to understand their role as a leader.
What You'll Learn In This Program:
- Gain insight into yourself and how others see you
- Provide basics of what it takes to manage or lead a team
- Provide clarity around your future path and development
A 360 report will help provide a framework into the three above goals by exploring the key areas of leadership development:
- Understanding Yourself
- Conflict Management
- SMART Goals
- Supervisory Skills
The participant will leave the day with several assignments for implementation:
- An action plan based on 360
- Worksheet for handling a critical conversation
- Capstone document to share with their team
New Enrollment Dates Coming Soon!!
Page last modified June 18, 2015