Applied Design Thinking
In today's global economy, businesses are struggling to remain relevant in highly competitive and ever changing marketplace. The way to make the difference is by understanding true customer needs and innovating relentlessly. Applied Design Thinking proves to be an extremely valuable tool for enabling and empowering business leaders in solving complex innovation and business problems in new and creative ways.
Applied Design Thinking is for business leaders, innovation managers and teams challenged with solving complex problems and responsible for delivering on customer insights, product, service and experience design innovations for their organizations.
What You'll Learn In This Program:
- Design Thinking process
- Thinking by doing
- Frameworks and methods for uncovering customer insghts and needs
- Ideation and iterative prototyping methods
- Thinking in terms of business models
- Crafting and telling compelling stories
- Create and environment that fosters effective collaboration, encourages dialogue, leverages diversity and empowers for interdependency
Page last modified June 23, 2014