Grand Valley State University's 19-month program Leadership Cohort Program allows you to develop the skills employers are looking for in a convenient format designed for adults!
- Taking one 5-week class at a time allows you to focus you energy and delve deep into the content and skills associated with leaders.
- A hybrid class format allows you the convenience of coming to campus only one day a week — the same day each week throughout the 19-month program.
- The leadership cohort allows you to strengthen professional and support networks.
- Coursework includes Leadership for Social Change, Leadership Dynamics, Team Building, Concepts of Management, Social Change and Ethics,Organizational Theory, and more.
- Cohorts starting close to where you live and work -- Downtown Grand Rapids and Holland!
Schedule an appointment with an advisor