Grand Valley State University's 19-month leadership program allows you to develop the skills employers are looking for in a convenient format designed for busy adults!
- Taking one five-week class at a time allows you to focus on specific leadership topics.
- The hybrid class format allows you the convenience of coming to campus only one evening a week — the same night each week throughout the 19-month program.
- The leadership program allows you to strengthen professional and support networks while learning with and from your peers.
- Courses includes Leadership for Social Change, Leadership Dynamics, Team Building, Concepts of Management, Social Change and Ethics, Organizational Theory, and more.
- Cohorts starting close to where you live and work — downtown Grand Rapids and Holland!
Students in the Leadership Cohort will earn a Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Leadership. The Liberal Studies major is interdisciplinary and draws on coursework from a variety of disciplines across the university.