The 19-Month Leadership Cohort
Grand Valley State University's Accelerated Liberal Studies Leadership Degree allows you to develop the skills employers are looking for in a convenient format designed for adults!
- Taking one 5-week class at a time allows you to focus you energy and delve deep into the content and skills associated with leaders.
- A hybrid class format allows you the convenience of coming to campus only one day a week — the same day each week throughout the 19-month program.
- The leadership cohort allows you to strengthen professional and support networks.
- Coursework includes Leadership for Social Change, Leadership Dynamics, Team Building, Concepts of Management, Social Change and Ethics,Organizational Theory, and more.
- Cohorts starting close to where you live and work -- Downtown Grand Rapids and Holland!
Accelerated Liberal Studies Leadership Students
The 19 Month Leadership Cohort is designed to meet the needs of busy adult students. Leadership Cohort Students are typically:
- 24+ years of age
- Have 2+ years work experience
- Have earned a minimum of 55 credits
- Are prepared for hybrid/partially online learning
- Possess a high level of motivation
"I am using so many of the skills I gained at Grand Valley in critical thinking and problem solving in my current job." - Cheri Gustafson, Liberal Studies/Leadership Emphasis Alumna
There are no upcoming Events at this time