Removing a Printer
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- Select 'Devices and Printers' under the Start button menu.
- Right-click on the printer you want to delete and select 'Remove device'.
- Verify this is the printer you want to remove by clicking the 'Yes' button.
- The printer has been deleted from your Devices and Printers list. It will no longer be a choice in the Print dialog box as an available printer.
- You can always reinstall the printer if it is needed again.
Note: Information on installing a printer can be found here.
Page last modified October 31, 2012